- Study Programme
Eco-innovation in maritime technology, transport and resource use in the Baltic Sea
Course dates: This course was mandatory for all students participating in Generation BALT's Training Programme. The group was divided into two cruises: one on 16-22 September and the second on 21-28 September.
Organiser: Gdansk University of Technology (coordinator) with hosting by Gdynia University of Business and Administration, Polish Chamber of Maritime Commerce, Klaipeda University, Klaipeda Science and Technology Park and Baltic Fishing Fleet State Academy
Locations: The course took place on board the sailing yacht s/y Zawisza Czarny. It travelled from the Port of Gdynia to Klaipeda and onwards to Kaliningrad, then returning to Gdynia.
Course topics: Overview of topics taught during the 5 weekend modules, Port management.
- Zbigniew górski, Gdansk University of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org +48-58-347-11-43
- Leonid Meyler, Baltic Fishing Fleet State Academy, email@example.com, +7 4012 925089
- Rasa Bauzyte, Klaipeda Science and Technology Park, firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 67169 626
Summary & Photos
News: Kaliningrad visited by the Generation BALT programme (in Russian)
- About Us
- Programme registration: Fall 2012 / Spring 2013
- Weekend course modules: February - July 2013
- Summer course: September 2013
- Internships and match making events: Fall 2013 - Spring 2014
- Awarding of diplomas: Spring 2014